Wayland Free Library has the following opening for:
Part-Time Position: 12-14 hours a week
- Documented experience working with technology & teaching technology.
- Strong communication skills (people skills are as important as technological expertise).
- Experience teaching Microsoft Office, Facebook, e-mail, Internet search strategies, and other web-based apps. Resume writing & job searching skills a plus.
- Familiarity with various consumer devices: computers, tablets, readers, phones.
- Familiarity with both PC’s & Mac equipment.
- Ability to develop instructional materials.
- Ability to plan and deliver instructional consults/workshops for individuals and groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education preferred (not mandatory) OR an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Submit Application, Cover Letter & Resume to:
Library Director at Wayland Free Library 101 W. Naples St., Wayland, NY 14572
Application Deadline: November 6, 2015
Tentative Start Date: December 1, 2015
Applications available at the front desk.